vintage, antiques

We are excited about our attendance at Assembled in Assembly square, Somerville. Fesitivities include local artisans and A FOOD TRUCK FESTIVAL!  What could be better than food and shopping!  Please join us on Saturday June 7th - show is 11 am to 3 pm.

Look for our booth - we will be featuring many new items including custom vintage lighting and cool industrial style coffee tables.

Comments

07/05/2015 3:08pm

If the individual have the health issues so he can’t pay attention toward the studies and lead to the failure. The physical problems disturb the mental functioning and one can’t remember anything they listen or read.

Food trucks are the thing nowadays. It's best to kill the usual routine by bringing the shopping experience outdoors. The wheels make it possible for everything to be mobile. The rest is up to the crowd. It's the crowd that makes this all a fun experience. Please post more pictures.

That would be a really great assembly to attend to. I am quite a fan of local artisans since I was a kid. I would definitely love to see them. The food trucks are also a good addition to the assembly to keep the attendees from getting hungry. It is a shame that I would not be able to go there because of work. I'll make sure to make up with the next assembly that you will have. I appreciate the continuation of your posts to update us with your activities. Please keep on hosting events like this one!

06/10/2016 3:56am

This was an exciting festival I'm waiting for the next time!

Trust our broad experience and receive the best possible results: your dissertation will be delivered on time and will be written according to your instructions.

02/12/2017 8:31am

I can say this is the perfect blog for everybody who read and post here everyday. I dont know why I always visit here maybe its so nice to read here a interesting topics all day. So ill be back more to check more updates and new comments.

02/22/2017 11:17pm

I like the work you do so thumbs up

05/11/2017 1:55am

Nicely said. This is the post i have been searching for many days. I really like this content and it is going to help me.

05/11/2017 6:42am

Welcome to DHL Tracking Track DHL Couriers & Parcels By Entering the dhl tracking number

05/25/2017 2:06am

Watch unlimited TV shows and movies online for free. Stream any movie or TV show from iOS, Android, PC, PS4, Xbox One and more.

07/01/2017 12:01am

With the advancement in the field of technology, internet, and connectivity, a significant boost is seen in the social being of the population